Nodular Prurigo International is not responsible for the content of external websites. Users should check that any information relating to their health is correct.
Links open in a new window/tab. Please report broken links.
If you wish to request the inclusion of a link on our website, please click here.
Nodular Prurigo Information & Support
- Nodular Prurigo International - Facebook group (closed*, English lang.)
- Nodular Prurigo Awareness - Facebook group (public, English lang.)
- Nodular Prurigo International for Parents & Kids - Facebook group (closed*, English lang.)
- Prurigo Nodulaire Chronique - Facebook group (closed*, French lang.)
- Prurigo Nodulare In Italia - Facebook group (closed*, Italian lang.)
- Prurigo nodularis + simplex subacuta - Facebook group (closed*, German lang.)
- Patient UK - general information.
- Derm Net NZ - general information.
- British Association of Dermatologists - downloadable patient advice sheet (PDF).
- Cure Prurigo Nodularis - support group based in US. Dietary advice
- DermAtlas - images of nodular prurigo.
- Prurigo Nodularis (Medscape) - excellent overview of the condition
- PN Talk - support message board based in US.
* Facebook group requiring membership
Skin Support Organisations
- Alopecia UK
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Hyperhidrosis Support Group
- Liverpool Skin
- Psoriasis Club Forum
- Skin Care Campaign
- Terence Higgins Trust
- UK Lichen Planus
- UK Mastocytosis Support Group
Research; Professional Associations
- UKMCC - UKM Competence Center Chronic pruritus - research centre, University Hospital Münster.(German lang.)
- Dermpedia - search for publications/research papers on NP
- Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 2000; 14(2):75-82
A very good abstract giving full scientific detail
- NHS Evidence - use search options for results on NP
- Primary Care Dermatology Society
- Prurigo nodularis - Sibylle Eigelshoven, Bernhard Homey. Department of Dermatology, Düsseldorf University Hospital, Germany (2009)
- Prurigo Nodularis - Daniel J Hogan MD and others. Full description of condition, diferential diagnosis, treatment etc.
- UK Dermatology Clinical Trials Network
- We Are Itching to Tell You About "Pruritus" - Dr. Timothy G. Berger, UCSF Clinical Professor of Dermatology and Dr. Martin Steinhoff, UCSF Professor of Dermatology and Surgery (2012), University of California Television. YouTube.
Other Useful Link
- Nutritionist Resource
- Breaking the Itch Scratch Cycle A personal account by Dr. Shelley F. Diamond
- Compulsive Skin Picking (BrainPhysics.com)
|Research Papers >>|